TechEd Europe Thread

80 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

We are excited to provide TechEd Europe 2013 attendees a special offer on Surface.

Back to Forum: TechEd Europe
  • User profile image
    Andreas1406​66

Thanks to Microsoft for the offer, but...

Ordered on 24th in the evening,yet no delivery in Germany. 

The order was confirmed but there was no shipping...

That's not a good timing.

• User profile image
    markusitm

@tapiovaisanen

I hope they find a resolution soon since I'm still with the 64 gb model despite numerous phone calls to MS store support and empty promises to sort it out. I wonder whether getting the credit card company involved would speed things up.

How hard can it be.

Here's an easy solution;

1. send one 128gb model to MS Finland
    2. I'll drive over to Keilaranta with the 64gb box
    3. swap.
    4. throw in a free type cover for my troubles.

Problem solved.

• User profile image
    Andreas1406​66

My order from the 24th June is still "in progess", no delivery. Microsoft store doen't know what happened and why the order "hangs". They tried a new order with a new promo code. After that, I had a new order in my list but this one has a total summary of 579 Euro and not 79 Euro!!! Microsoft says they cannot cancel it and i have to send the tablet back. A few hours later they said they will repay the 500 Euro. But the new order hangs again. No delivery. 

Unbelievable.

I still have no Surface RT

• User profile image
    DBegley

For questions regarding your Surface orders, please contact customer support from the Microsoft Retail Store from which you placed the order:

Country  

Phone

Austria

800 401   065

Belgium

0800 58   121

Denmark

804 049   52

Finland

08 005 23 1 21

France

08 05 98   00 79

Germany

0800 8   088 014

Ireland

1800 71   0200

Italy

Netherlands

8 000   205 934

Norway

Portugal

800 209   175

Spain

900 906   025

Sweden

020 120   32 05

Switzerland

0 800   562 586

United   Kingdom

8 000   260 329

United   States

1-877-696-7786

• User profile image
    przygla

I'd like to bring back the case about Surfaces for people from countries where Surface was not available at the time of TechED (e.g. Poland). When can we expect the date to use our promo code to but tablets? It's been 3 months now and still nothing. Moreover, Surface 2 is coming so you better hurry up.

• User profile image
    Kaspars

Latvia also waits this offer. Or truly admit that we do not get any device.

• User profile image
    Michv

DBegley, please reply. Thanks Michal

• User profile image
    Michv

@Michv:Now, Surface tablets are available and can be shipped to my country, but the "promo code invalid" error is returned, when tried to use voucher. Any more info regarding promo codes for east countries attendees?

It would be best to get vouchers for Surface 2, than for "old" product after 5 month ...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.