TechEd North America Thread

50 posts

Announcing the TechEd 2013 Content Catalog!

Back to Forum: TechEd North America
  • User profile image
    DBegley

The PreCon timing is now correct in the schedule builder tool. Thanks for letting me know about the discrepancy!

• User profile image
    bhilton

It appears there are sessions scheduled over the Keynote (shown on the TechEd agenda) on Tuesday morning?  Is this correct?

• User profile image
    RicksterCDN

@bhilton:There are Pre-Con (PRC prefixed sessions) that take place the day before (Sunday) that have a early morning start. Keynote is on Monday the 3rd, from 9:00-10:30. Hands On Labs and other things start after 10:30 with Foundational Sessions (mini-keynotes per area) at 11, lunch then first sessions at 1:15.

Hands On Labs do not have timeslots in the schedule, since they can be done at anytime.

• User profile image
    KenIngram

Having other issues with schedule builder. Has anyone tried to filter on a tag? It logs me out everything I try it :/

• User profile image
    SeanMcC

Sad

I m suprised at the lack of Office 2013 sessions.  Many aimed at 365, but our organization will likely not go that route.

• User profile image
    bhilton

@RicksterCDN: the TechEd agenda also shows a keynote Tuesday morning 8:30am-9:45am along with sessions scheduled during this time.  Will there only be 1 keynote (on Monday) this year? - thanks!

• User profile image
    walterh

@DBegley:  I have picked several Hand On Labs I want to do and Added them to My Schedule but do not see them in that Tab. I have not found a way to view them outside of the general list tab.

• User profile image
    RallyJoe

Is there any way to search for sessions based on prefix?  Like BOF/HOL/MDC, etc...

• User profile image
    MarkDeFalco

@RallyJoe: You can now find the session types in the tag list: Breakout, Pre-conference Seminar, Hands-on lab, etc.

• User profile image
    MarkDeFalco

@walterh: Unfortunately, "My Schedule" currently only shows timeslots.  I'll see if we can add in a section for items that don't have an associated timeslot for you.

• User profile image
    walterh

@MarkDeFalco: thanks, I plan on doing a bunch of labs on the Sunday so that would be great to quickly find the labs

• User profile image
    DBegley

FYI: The site has been updated.  The PreCons are 9 AM-5 PM on Sunday, June 2.

• User profile image
    bhilton

I am seeing sessions scheduled during the 2nd Keynote on Tuesday morning.  Is this correct?

• User profile image
    MikeRigsby

Hey Denise, and/or Rick,

You guys have mentioned a few times how it's good to add every session we're interested in but how that doesn't necessarily help for scheduling.

Do you guys re-visit the My Schedule data before the conference? Would it also be beneficial to make sure and remove sessions if we've decided not to attend them?

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.