TechEd North America Thread

13 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

TechEd North America 2013 Achievements

Back to Forum: TechEd North America
  • User profile image
    karelvdh

How can I have completed the "Where Do You Want To Go Today" (10 points) and filled in my personal agenda with the same mail address and Microsoft ID used for registering for TechEd but not have earned the "Golden Ticket" (10 points)? How can I claim the Golden Ticket if already registered?

• User profile image
    DBegley

@karelvdh I suspect you have two different Live IDs (Microsoft Accounts).
    I am checking with @Duncanma  and will get back to you.

• User profile image
    VWhite

I think I may have a "split personality" as well. 

I am registered as Veronica.White@bcbsfl.com, but believe I have "VWhite" (from 2013) and 'Vwhite64" (from 2011 attendance)  in the mix, is it simple enough to consolidate so I can gather my points as well?

• User profile image
    Duncanma

@VWhite: You have the right achievement now, there was just a little delay in our sync'ing system with the registration.

@karelvdh: As far as I can tell, you choose *not* to be listed in the attendee directory, so we take that to mean you wouldn't want any indication on your profile that you were attending and you don't get the achievement. If you can change that (go back to your registration https://www.ustechsregister.com/TechEdNA2013) then you should get the achievement.

• User profile image
    karelvdh

@DBegley & @Duncanma: Thank you !

• User profile image
    Travisvn1

@Duncanma I didn't see a place to be listed in the Attendee Directory????

• User profile image
    adnorton

I don't have the Golden Ticket Achievement either. I am register with the conference and have the checked box for my link to Channel9.

• User profile image
    tlludwig

Yeah, same for me.  Verified that I checked the box to be listed in the attendee directory.

• User profile image
    Harjit

@DBegley:It would be nice if the session instructors responded to the comments posted under their respective sessions.  Most are questions by attendees such as myself looking for further clarifications.  I wonder if you could communicate with the instructors and request they communicate as well.  Thanks.

• User profile image
    JLOrdaz

Same for me, I don't have the Golden Ticket Achievement. I'm register and have the checked box for link.

• User profile image
    Gio​Cambronero

I'm registered to teched and cannel9 with the same Live ID, also I have the checkbox for the link and no Golden ticket in my profile. Would this be solved befor teched starts?

• User profile image
    adnorton

They updated my profile yesterday so it will be resolved.

• User profile image
    jszczepa

I have the same problem with the Golden Ticket achievement. Can you fix it for me as well? Thank you.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.