Tech Off Thread

7 posts

Blogsite ( http://spaces.msn.com/members/saptak/ ) on HPC and 64-bit

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • Saptak

Hi,

I have a blogsite - http://spaces.msn.com/members/saptak/ on High Performance Computing and 64-bit. I will mostly cover Windows side of world.

Do visit the site and leave your comments. I request you to let me know if there are some specific topics ypu want me to discuss on this blog.

Thank you,

Saptak Sen
    Microsoft Corporation

• W3bbo

Usually people get flamed for advertising their blogs here, but why do I get the feeling that since you're a Microsoft employee, the comments will be different?

One more thing...

Why are you using MSN Spaces instead of MSDN Blogs?

• Saptak

Frankly, I am new to Channel9. So I am still figuring out the etiquette.

BTW, I also request Channel9'ers to point me to other blogs on HPC and Windows 64-bit.

I use MSN Spaces since I feel spaces has better features than MSDN Blogs. I will love to be proven wrong.

• dotnetjunkie

Hi Saptak and welcome to Channel9 !!!

I'm glad to see yet another Microsoft employee joining this exciting community! Please try to convince as many co-workers as you can, because this is what C9 is all about: getting to know MS from the inside, and all the smart, interesting people working there!

Oh, and don't pay attention to W3bbo's comments, it's an interesting blog that you have, so thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

BTW, I like MSN Spaces too, and I heard that there is a major update coming to make it even better Smiley

• W3bbo

dotnetjunkie wrote:
    Oh, and don't pay attention to W3bbo's comments

Sheesh... post a single witty remark about blind Pro-MS zealoutry months ago and get chastised from then on.

dotnetjunkie wrote:
    BTW, I like MSN Spaces too, and I heard that there is a major update coming to make it even better Smiley

...that would imply MSN Spaces had shortcomings in the first place Wink

• amotif

W3bbo wrote:
    Usually people get flamed for advertising their blogs here, but why do I get the feeling that since you're a Microsoft employee, the comments will be different?

Perhaps because C9 is a Microsoft outreach program? Smiley

• dotnetjunkie

W3bbo wrote:
    Sheesh... post a single witty remark about blind Pro-MS zealoutry months ago and get chastised from then on.

Well, you're still young, maybe it's not too late to rescue you from the dark side Wink (that is, if the FireFox brainwaves didn't already cause irreversible damage...)

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.