Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Access Datagrids

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

'lo

Y'know in Access (the program, not just the database), when you've got a relationship set up between two tables you can see the contents of the relation by clicking on a little plus (+) symbol next to the datarow.

Well, in my case, I've got several relationships, and I've already told Access what table/relationship to load into the "sub grid", thing is... now I want to change it.

Anyone know how?

• User profile image
    Shrage

You open the table in design view, right click on the Title bar of the table window, go to properties, select 'Link Child Fields' and 'Link Master fields' is this what you where looking for?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Shrage wrote:

You open the table in design view, right click on the Title bar of the table window, go to properties, select 'Link Child Fields' and 'Link Master fields' is this what you where looking for?

I tried this, but there is no titlebar context menu in Design mode, only Datasheet mode, and even then there's no "Properties" option.

I did find what I was looking for, on the "Insert" menu is an option for "Subdatasheet".

Thanks anyway

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.