Tech Off Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

New tachometer !

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    apple2

    I visit this web .Thanks for your share data first!I want to tell you a good news.The tachometer has a new designed way.please see my homepage.
    http://powerchip2004.myweb.hinet.net/hardware_a1/tachometer_at89c2051_1.htm



    Best regards,

  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    I'll be the first to say...

    Huh?

  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    Harlequin wrote:
    I'll be the first to say...

    Huh?


    He's from the future! His invention detects Tachyon Field Emissions from Dominion Disruptor Beams!

    With his useful technology we can finally replicate "Phaser" technology and forge an alliance with the Vulcans!

  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    Tachometers are for RPM, not tachyons. Which I believe are still just theoretical, no? The only particle that goes faster than light?

  • User profile image
    LCARS

    W3bbo wrote:

    He's from the future! His invention detects Tachyon Field Emissions from Dominion Disruptor Beams!

    With his useful technology we can finally replicate "Phaser" technology and forge an alliance with the Vulcans!


    But.. Tachyons are a by-product of cloaking technology not disruptor beams!

    Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    apple2

    Dear all:

     Dear friends. What's up!I am new here.My english not speak well.Some words I cann't see in my dictionary . I want to share some new designed way for other.Maybe some body need it.

    Best regards

  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    apple2 wrote:

    Dear all:

     Dear friends. What's up!I am new here.My english not speak well.Some words I cann't see in my dictionary . I want to share some new designed way for other.Maybe some body need it.

    Best regards



    Well, we don't actually know what this "tachometer" you've produced is.

    And in response to your unwritten question, a "tachyon" is a theoretical FTL particle.

  • User profile image
    apple2

    Dear all:
    Oh! My dear friend.thanks for your questions.Please Let me depict more clear for the new best "tachometer".It is a kind of infrared meter for the motor or the engine or the fan to measure .It's unit is "RPM" (revolutions per minute ).Thanks.


    Best regards

  • User profile image
    Harlequin

    We know what tachometers are Smiley

    We were just wondering why it was posted here on this forum.

  • User profile image
    apple2

    Harlequin wrote:
    We know what tachometers are Smiley

    We were just wondering why it was posted here on this forum.




    Dear my friend:

    Maybe it's a kind of conversation technical information.Thanks.

    Best regards

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.