Tech Off Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Very very very begginer

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    NurAzije

I have a very very very begginer question, I want to start learning ASP.NET programming, I know HTML and JavaScript, where next, do I need to start ASP first, or just VB, or ASP.NET, some guys told me that ASP is different from ASP.NET and it is better to start from ASP.NET directly..
    And can you please give me some links for the very begginers start tutorials..
    Thank you very much..

• User profile image
    blowdart

NurAzije wrote:
    I have a very very very begginer question, I want to start learning ASP.NET programming, I know HTML and JavaScript, where next, do I need to start ASP first, or just VB, or ASP.NET, some guys told me that ASP is different from ASP.NET and it is better to start from ASP.NET directly..
    And can you please give me some links for the very begginers start tutorials..
    Thank you very much..

asp.net is very different to asp, so if you really only want to learn asp.net then forget asp.

You'll probably need to get to grips with VB.Net the language and Object Orientation sooner rather than later (anyone else want to recommend resources here?)

Microsoft have published some quick start tutorials which you might find useful.

• User profile image
    dotnetjunkie

Well, I have very good news for you, NurAzije!

Apart from the Quickstart tutorials, Microsoft has launched a GuidedTour now!

http://beta.asp.net/GuidedTour/

Check it out, it's pefect for beginners!!!

• User profile image
    codeDebate

Hey ashraf Cool
    its been a while..
    You can learn it from W3Schools or ASP.NET website starter kits.

• User profile image
    NurAzije

Thanks guys,..
    Skipper how are you[H]

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.