Tech Off Thread

1 post

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Any clue why my site crashes randomly?

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    Eric Falsken

Ever since upgrading to .net 2.0, my website randomly goes down every few days with an error like the one below. The only thing that changes is the letters/numbers in the filename. As far as I can tell, this filename is IIS dynamically compiling my application. No changes are made to the website, but it still dies every few days untill someone restarts W3SVC. Anyone have any ideas?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_gvvevrsq, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_gvvevrsq, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.