Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Since migrating from Notes to Outlook, when undocking from wired, my wireless connection fails.

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    skpydog

We are migrating to Outlook.  When I migrated, I lost the ability to smoothly transistion between wired and wireless from my docking station.  It is totally hosed up now.  Have un and re installed the IBM T series drivers, cards, IBM Access Connections, etc. to no avail. 

Has anyone has this or similar experience?

And since I have never posted anything in a forum below, sorry if:  wrong place to ask; too much/too little info/etc.  THANKS for any help!

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

skpydog wrote:
    We are migrating to Outlook.  When I migrated, I lost the ability to smoothly transistion between wired and wireless from my docking station.  It is totally hosed up now.  Have un and re installed the IBM T series drivers, cards, IBM Access Connections, etc. to no avail. 

Has anyone has this or similar experience?

And since I have never posted anything in a forum below, sorry if:  wrong place to ask; too much/too little info/etc.  THANKS for any help!

Outlook 2k3 on Win XP?

• User profile image
    skpydog

Kind of fixed.   Needed to run gpedit. then work on computer/admintemplates/system/logon and tell it to find connection first.  Whatever happened during Outlook install caused this to have to be changed, but it works now.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.