Tech Off Thread

1 post

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Questions about Microsoft Windows Embedded Shared Source For Bluetooth Technology

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    fliga

Hi,

I'm interested in using the Microsoft Windows Embedded Shared Source For Bluetooth Technology in a VS2005 application (VB.NET), but I am new to bluetooth as a whole. 

I see that there are several classes, but I'm not sure how they tie together or relate to the whole bluetooth process as a whole.  There are no code exmaples, and I can't seem to find any on the web.

I am looking to create a simple application that will save to disk any sound coming through a bluetooth headset, basically making the bluetooth headset my microphone for my desktop. 

All of the examples that I've seen show client software on a smart device and software running on a desktop.  I only need software on a desktop.

Can someone give me a headstart on how I can use the Microsoft Windows Embedded Shared Source For Bluetooth Technology with a headset to pair up and receive the data from the microphone?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.