Tech Off Thread

1 post

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

table tennis

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    break

Hey, first post, so if you flame me, ill be scarred for life. In table tennis, it tells you how you can "improve the game". no matter what i try, and how many tuts i read, i cant find how to:

• Add a start up splash screen that allows the player to choose between one and 2 players
  • Add an additional bat for each player by creating an extra picture box then creating additional Bat objects.
  • Add multiple balls. The game play will need to change a little. For example do you still want to pause the game when a point is scored or should you just score the point and make a new ball appear?
  • Since the sprites are just picture boxes you can set the background image property to give the game a whole new look and feel. Remember that the collision detection is done based on the rectangular shape of the picture box so if the image does not fill the picture box it might look odd when the ball bounces.

im more of a "oooooh, so thats how that works" learner, so if someone can tell me what code, and where to put it, it will help me a lot. thanks in advance. i hope this is the right forum......

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.