Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

MP3 (Creative MuVo)--songs won't load in order I want

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    drewgator

I have a Creative MuVo TX FM player.  I have used the packaged software (Creative Media Source Organizer) to rip songs from CD's but no matter how I organize the songs in my playlists, when I transfer them to the MP3 player, they end up organized in alphabetical order.  How can I get them to load in the order I want?

• User profile image
    Yggdrasil

drewgator wrote:

I have a Creative MuVo TX FM player.  I have used the packaged software (Creative Media Source Organizer) to rip songs from CD's but no matter how I organize the songs in my playlists, when I transfer them to the MP3 player, they end up organized in alphabetical order.  How can I get them to load in the order I want?

My MuVo is long dead, but if I remember correctly I used a program called MuVoMaster to order my tracks the way I wanted it.

Was a nice player. Shame it fell and died.

• User profile image
    drewgator

Thanks.  I couldn't find the program you mentioned, but my searching did turn up a program called ReOrganize that seems to have done the job.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.