Tech Off Thread

7 posts

Odd Visual anomalie in vista beta 2

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • joeyignorant

im seeing when ever i take a screenshot or during screen transitions(e.g. UAP confirmations) i get a distorted view of the screen

Screenshot

any ideas what may be causing this

• littleguru

I haven't seen this. I'm doing quite a lot screenshots in Vista Beta 2... Never seen here.

• Larsenal

Dunno.  Display driver?

• andokai

Nvidia driver. Sorted in later versions.

• littleguru

andokai wrote:
    Nvidia driver. Sorted in later versions.

I have the Nvidia drivers installed that came with Vista B2. They work fine here. But it could be that his graphic card and the drivers have a few problems. I guess you are right Smiley

• joeyignorant

i am using the nvidia vista beta 2 drivers from the nvidia web site and am using an 7300gs card made by eVga if that helps any and i just upated the drivers a couple of days ago and was doing before i updated them as well

• andokai

My laptop has a 6200TC and had the exact same problem back for as long as I can remember. This doesn't happen in 5472. Not all graphics cards exhibit this behaviour but a lot do.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.