Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

WM5 getting task dates wrong

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

My WM5 PDA (Dell Axim x51V) is getting wonky with Outlook.

I've got a Task with a Due Date of 2006-10-04, quite a way off, yet the task's "Received Date" (I've no idea how or why it's got that field set) is a few days ago, and my PDA counts it as being overdue, even though the actual due date isn't for a few weeks.

Is there any way I can rectify this?

• User profile image
    Red5

W3bbo wrote:
    My WM5 PDA (Dell Axim x51V) is getting wonky with Outlook.

I've got a Task with a Due Date of 2006-10-04, quite a way off, yet the task's "Received Date" (I've no idea how or why it's got that field set) is a few days ago, and my PDA counts it as being overdue, even though the actual due date isn't for a few weeks.

Any chance your PDA is interpretting your date as April 10th, 2006?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Red5 wrote:

W3bbo wrote: My WM5 PDA (Dell Axim x51V) is getting wonky with Outlook.

Any chance your PDA is interpretting your date as April 10th, 2006?

No, it's only the Today screen that gets the date wrong, the actual Tasks program shows all the dates right.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.