Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Firefox, .NET 2.0, WebResource.axd.....Three friends intertwined in a love/hate relationship

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    Harlequin

Does anybody know what would stop the server from outputting the webresource.axd script line to Firefox? I'm absolutely stumped.

• User profile image
    gdesroches

I'm not exactly sure what you're doing here. Do you have something on the server side which should translate to some HTML or JScript on the client side, and it's only happening if you have IE on the client? If this is the case, you can check to see if the server is intentionally not sending it to Firefox clients by changing the useragent string in Firefox. To do this, type "about:config" in the address box and change the "general.useragent.extra.firefox" value to match IE. Sorry, I don't know what it is.

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Weird thing is our login page gets the WebResources.axd, but everywhere else it doesn't. It's one of those things you know you'll be spending 5 days trying to figure out Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.