Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

.NET WinForms toolbar glitch?

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    object88

Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I create a .NET ToolBar, and dock it on the right or left of some control.  I fill it up with ToolBarButtons, some of which are seperators.  Where there are seperators, there is a vertical line to the right of the icon, and one below.  Although, this does not happen if the last button before a seperator is a dropdown button.

When the toolbar is docked on the top, I only get one seperator, as expected.

I haven't played with this much, so there is quite likely something I've missed.  Thanks for any advice!

• User profile image
    Kaelan

object88 wrote:
    Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I create a .NET ToolBar, and dock it on the right or left of some control.  I fill it up with ToolBarButtons, some of which are seperators.  Where there are seperators, there is a vertical line to the right of the icon, and one below.  Although, this does not happen if the last button before a seperator is a dropdown button.

When the toolbar is docked on the top, I only get one seperator, as expected.

I haven't played with this much, so there is quite likely something I've missed.  Thanks for any advice!

This actually seems to be a bug in the standard comctl toolbar control. I've seen this in my VB6 apps as well.

• User profile image
    object88

Darn.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.