Tech Off Thread

5 posts

Unknown-Error??

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    venkatzeus

Hi,

I have been using Atlas framework in my page along with grid control. I am getting an "unknown- error " JavaScript pop-up while my session is been timed out.Is it possible to avoid this message pop-out and to redirect to any of my customized page.

Thanks in advance.

• User profile image
    LostIn​Tangent

The ScriptManager's AllowCustomErrorsRedirect property (which is true by default) determines whether or not to use your custom error settings while performing asyncronous postbacks.

• User profile image
    venkatzeus

Am using the latest Ajax 1.0 only... The error message is like ...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException : An unknown Error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was:12029.

Please help

• User profile image
    blowdart

venkatzeus wrote:

Am using the latest Ajax 1.0 only... The error message is like ...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException : An unknown Error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was:12029.

Please help

google is useful.

if neither of those are your case you're better off asking in the asp.net forums

• User profile image
    venkatzeus

The Following page also has some solution:

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1555817.aspx

Thanks

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.