Tech Off Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

System.Syndication bits availability

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    odujosh

Anyone with their ear closer to the Microsoft Blogsphere hear when System.Syndication will be released or where the bits can be found. I am interested to see what support will be there.

• User profile image
    wkempf

odujosh wrote:
    Anyone with their ear closer to the Microsoft Blogsphere hear when System.Syndication will be released or where the bits can be found. I am interested to see what support will be there.

System.ServiceModel.Web is available in the current Orcas release and contains the System.ServiceModel.Syndication namespace which is probably what you're referring to.  This provides a full set of APIs for using ATOM and RSS.

EDIT: Oh, this might also be what you're looking for: http://hyperthink.net/blog/2007/05/03/Mix+Is+Done+And+Our+New+Bits+Are+Live.aspx.

• User profile image
    odujosh

I got a copy of the Silverlight 1.1 poster and was curious about System.Syndication, which marked it as soon. I hate recreating wheels.

Thanks for the link.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.