Tech Off Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

VB/C# Developer Centers "Re-launched"

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    funkyonex

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to call out a couple new "facelifts" we've done to the Visual Basic and C# Developer Centers. Take a look at the new home page layouts directed at helping you find the best and featured content. 

On the VB Dev Center we've got way more dynamic content with the addition of aggregated blogs posts from the VB team as well as MVPs and of course Channel 9 screencasts Wink. Both sites feature How-Do-I videos, featured MVP submitted articles, and the latest shared source projects on CodePlex.

We're continually improving the sites so check back often and please let me know what you think!

Enjoy,
    -Beth Massi, Visual Studio Community

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

I just wish you could do something about the seach for on demand webcasts, I still find it hard to find what I'm looking for.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

funkyonex wrote:
    Enjoy,
    -Beth Massi, Visual Studio Community

Sweet, THE Beth Massi I heard in all the data binding videos. Smiley

• User profile image
    funkyonex

Hi PerfectPhase,

I'll send that feedback to MSDN. Thanks for checking out the new site.

-B

• User profile image
    funkyonex

Hi ZippV,

Yep, same Beth Smiley. Glad you like the videos, I'm recording more today on LINQ to XML. They'll launch on the How-Do-I videos page so keep your eyes peeled. Cool

Cheers!
    -B

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.