Tech Off Thread

2 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Widnows Xp SP3

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    usmeamr

Hello!
      Windows have launched Xp Service pack 3 and tested with the Vista ,although Xp Sp3 worked much better but that does not mean all... Recently i could not be able to install .Net Framework 2.0 on XP SP3.Beacuse Windows XP SP3 is not listed in the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 "system requirements" but why Sad ? (maybe future release of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 will solve this problem). until now I was unable to use encarta on my Windows XP SP3 as well as Visual Studio 2005. Sad

• User profile image
    irascian

It is incorrect to say XP Service Pack 3 has been tested with Vista - it has nothing to do with Vista.

In fact it's incorrect to say that Microsoft have launched XP Service Pack 3 since it is not out yet, officially due "2Q 2008". They have (yesterday) made available on Microsoft Downloads a document (not really worth the paper it might be printed on) outlining what will be in XP Sp3 but that's all.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.