Tech Off Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

A call to all.

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    Loadsgood

Come on people post more on this forum. It will be fun. :=)

• User profile image
    Donkslayer

• User profile image
    Rossj

Loadsgood wrote:
    Come on people post more on this forum. It will be fun. :=)

I'd love to see more 'softies' joining in.  Maybe if there were someway of not being identified as a MSFT employee they might post more?

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Rossj wrote:

I'd love to see more 'softies' joining in.  Maybe if there were someway of not being identified as a MSFT employee they might post more?

They probably would, maybe the Channel9 admins should give them the option. Come to think of it, that's a really good idea.
    I can't believe I wrote that all those months ago, and that DonkSlayer has dragged up the old beast. Makes me wonder what other crazy threads I made...

• User profile image
    Charles

All a Microsoft employee has to do in order to not be identified as a Microsoft employee is sign up with a non-Microsoft email address. I think the issue goes deeper than that, however. It's certainly something that has concerned me for many months. Where are the MS devs? What will attract them to Channel 9? Could it be one of the negative consequences of the Age of Flame in the Coffeehouse? I don't know. Could it be that they'd prefer to spend time in the newsgroups answering technical questions in a forum suited to their specialties? Is it fear?

I don't have the answers, but stay tuned for what I think will bring in many more Microsoft people to the Forums in the new year, particularly developers...

Keep on posting,

Charles

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.