This looks like an interesting evolution of VSeWSS, though it
appeared the only part that would perhaps require VS 2010 is the Server Explorer additional capability to handle SharePoint hierarchies.
- Is MOSS 2007/WSS3.0 supported, as well as SharePoint vNext?
- Will VSeWSS for 2005 and 2008 be updated to support similar functionaliy (where possible)?
- Will VS 2010 support Workstation-based development, working against a MOSS/WSS server, rather than keep the VPC tax?
- Will there be a CustomFieldType template?
- Will there be a ContentType template?
- Wil there be a SiteColumn template?
- How about a wizard for configuring FBA?