Tech Off Thread

5 posts

Oslo Quadrant Tool

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    alexmac

Does anyone know when the Oslo ool Quadrant will be available to download?

My understanding is it is currently only available on the virtual pc image given out at the PDC.

Thanks,

Alex

• User profile image
    dbaechte

I  also need a download of Quadrant. I was not able to attend the PDC 2008.

I have the Oslo SDK download, but it does not include Quadrant.

• User profile image
    foreachdev

dbaechte said:
    I  also need a download of Quadrant. I was not able to attend the PDC 2008.

I have the Oslo SDK download, but it does not include Quadrant.
    ewstepp wrote  Nov 6 2008 at 11:39 AM 
    Linverno & nahid, Quadrant is not part of the Oslo SDK October CTP download. It is currently only available to those who attended the PDC in Los Angeles. I believe that Microsoft plans to make it available, but there were issues that prevented them from making it available in this download.

Quoted from:
    http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/oslo

Due to the age of the comment and nobody 'correcting' him the probability this observation is still valid is high.

• User profile image
    alexmac

foreachdev said:
    dbaechte said:
    *snip*
    ewstepp wrote  Nov 6 2008 at 11:39 AM 
    Linverno & nahid, Quadrant is not part of the Oslo SDK October CTP download. It is currently only available to those who attended the PDC in Los Angeles. I believe that Microsoft plans to make it available, but there were issues that prevented them from making it available in this download.

Quoted from:
    http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/oslo

Due to the age of the comment and nobody 'correcting' him the probability this observation is still valid is high.

I think foreachdev is right. Hopefully they wil release it soon as after taking a look at the SDK last night it looks very interesting.

• User profile image
    Sabot

alexmac said:
    foreachdev said:
    *snip*

I think foreachdev is right. Hopefully they wil release it soon as after taking a look at the SDK last night it looks very interesting.

I'm off to see IBM BPM offering this week and Oracle's next week. Both products are available now. I will let you know how I get on and see if they look as promising as Quadrant.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.