Well after a long download I've got WMD and VC#X installed.
The designers have really gone in for curves . Quite pleasing to the eye actually.
I've started to redevelop something in VC#X that I was working on in Beta 1. The biggest difference so far is the speed, it's not crawling along like it did before for me.
Didn't have much luck with SQLX though it seems to be a bit of a bugbear as far as gracefully uninstalling previously, not to be unexpected with a Beta 1, I'm going to have to reinstall Windows at the weekend.
Haven't toyed much with WMD yet, had a quick play and the whole kicking the server into action and debugging party seemed to kick off much quicker.