Tech Off Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How do I contact Intel regarding a product suggestion?

Back to Forum: Tech Off
  • User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

Considering Microsoft and Intel are partners, I thought it would be a good idea to ask here as I have no idea how to contact who ever makes the decisions regarding what products Intel develops/produces/sells. Anyway, does anyone know how to get in touch with Intel regarding a product request/suggestion?

• User profile image
    eagle
  • User profile image
    AT

Technical Support and Feedback Self Help and User Forums

A rich repository of self-help product information such as tutorials, getting started tips, known product issues, product errata, compatibility information and answers to frequently asked questions can be found at the Intel® Software Development Products Technical Support. It's a great place to find answers quickly or to gain insight in using our products effectively. Submitting Issues

Your feedback is very important to us. To receive technical support and product updates for the tools provided in this product you need to register at the Intel® Registration Center and click on “Create New Account”.

Note: If you are having trouble registering or unable to access your Premier Support account, contact developer.support@intel.com. Please do not email your technical issue to developer.support@intel.com as it is not a secure medium.

Submit yout issues via the Intel® Premier Support website.

• User profile image
    aza

Shining Arcanine wrote:
    Considering Microsoft and Intel are partners, I thought it would be a good idea to ask here as I have no idea how to contact who ever makes the decisions regarding what products Intel develops/produces/sells. Anyway, does anyone know how to get in touch with Intel regarding a product request/suggestion?
    If it's not confidential you could post it up to this messgae board and it will be passed along. If it is confidential then I have no idea of the approach to take, you need non-disclosures, patents etc. etc.

There is an internal web site within Intel that allows "innovation" suggestions to be put forward. The suggestions are processed by managers in the IT Innovation deparment.

Regards,
    Aaron

• User profile image
    eagle

I'll be meeting with the INTEL tomorrow, but they expect me to do the listening.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.