Tech Off Post

Single Post Permalink

View Thread: Is LightSwitch Useless?
  • User profile image
    Dr Herbie

    @complete: I looked into Lightswitch briefly when it first showed up -- you can access preset events on the objects by writing C# or VB code but i don't know how pervasive they are -- I would start here:

    Looks to me like Lightswitch is good for about 80% of LOB applications and I never got round to figuring out how to customise it for the other 20% (although I do know you can create custom controls which might be what is required).

    Let us know how you get on in your investigations. Smiley