Thanks for your information. I got a little bit confused about device specific views (e.g. PC family), How do you detect a device as a PC for example; Is it based on the screen size or complier or binary which is downloaded from the store ? I'm asking this because the way you described it, now we have to consider screen size rather than platform. now is it possible to mix up them together?
A motivated Microsoft Certified Professional .NET and Azure Architect and Developer with a strong passion for architecting and developing integrated software solutions with extensive experience in web, mobile and rich-client technologies development. Able to understand and transform complex business requirements into software, ensuring applications are delivered on time, to specification, are scalable, performance optimized and maintainable.
Really nice and useful office app. collapsing feature is really nice. Thank you for introducing this app.
This is totally awesome
Nov 15, 2014 at 5:17PM
Would you please post high quality video ?
Nov 15, 2014 at 1:50PM
Really useful module, gives me a big vision about types of subscriptions. Thanks Bob !
one of the best Build conference ever ! here is the summary :
- Windows Phone 8.1 announced.
- Cortana ,an awesome personal voice assistant for Windows Phone revealed. (I should mention that there are lots of differences between Cortana and what's in your mind about voice assistant)
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 revealed. (Available on 8th of April)
- Visual Studio 2013 update 2 RC announced.
- Universal applications for Windows, Windows Phone and Xbox one announced.
- Kinect v2 for Computer announced
- New Lumia 930, 630 and 635 devices announced (Available on June and May)
- What is the role of Windows in Internet of things (IoT) era; or let say Windows is coming to coffee machines, watches, pianos, cars and a lot more.
- Modern start menu revealed and will be available via Windows Update later.
- Modern touch-friendly Office revealed.
- Windows will be at zero cost for IoT devices and tablets and phones smaller than 9 inches.
- Satya Nadella Q&A