Hi, I'm using VS2013 Prof. Edt. Upd. 1 (v12.0.30110.00) following step find this:
- First, I update with NugGet Packages EF 5 to 6.1 (in .Net 4.0 and 4.5)... also try without this upgrade.
- In second EF Model Wizard step always show just two options: Generate from datase and empty model.... not
- Model is created with different files than your video (.diagram, .tt with clases files related, .designer.cs, etc.)
- My Package Manager Console Host use Version 2.8.50126.477 not 2.7.41101.371 like yours.
- When I try to run Enable-Migrations -ContextTypeName MyModelName show me this:
Creating a DbModelBuilder or writing the EDMX from a DbContext created using Database First or Model First is not supported. EDMX can only be obtained from a Code First DbContext created without using an existing DbCompiledModel.