Comments:
Discussions:

Loading user information from Channel 9

Loading user information from MSDN

Comments

Charles Charles Welcome Change
  • VSTO SDK -- John Durant and Svetlana Loksh

You'll notice much better volume in the next generation videos for C9. This is an old video. The newer ones I shoot will be much improved, from an audio perspective.
    C
  • VSTO SDK -- John Durant and Svetlana Loksh

Actually, it's an old series that failed.
    C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

yman wrote:
    One other thing, Charles should blog more! It would be nice to know his opinions on the world of tech

I may blog more, but I may not too Smiley
    C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

fowl wrote:
    Charles seems dissapointed almost to the point of being hostile at some points.

Hostile? Nah. Disappointed, sure.
    C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

W3bbo wrote:

Charles wrote:
    leadfoot wrote:

Channel9 will continue to thrive and be a great resource, but it would behoove successors to seek out a level of deference to the "grassroots" mission of Channel9 that Scoble clearly espoused.

Well, considering that Jeff and I are two of the co-founders of Channel 9, this won't be an issue. We are well aware of the "grassroots" mission of Channel 9 since we created the mission....

C

It's been a long time since I last read the thread that explained how it got started, but you're saying Scoble was added after C9 was established?

No. Scoble is a co-founder. Since two fo us are left, the vision is in good hands. Plus the new guys on the team really get it. So, all is fine for the future. I'll miss working with Scoble, but C9 will not skip a beat.
    C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

Yeah, Scoble exited the Channel 9 Team, not Channel 9.

I'm not sure I want to use your signature interview opener. I get the basic idea, but need to find my own voice... Smiley If you listen to my interviews you will notice a pattern, even if it spans more than one interview. Still a pattern.

C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

Kintan wrote:
    We will miss the simple "Who are you?", with which Robert starts his Channel 9 interview (whether it is BillG or any other guest)

Thank you for all you've done for Channel 9.

-Kintan

Yes. Thank you, Scoble. You will be missed.
    C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

leadfoot wrote:

C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

RobertScoble wrote:
    I couldn't figure out how to get into my Scobleizer account now that my Microsoft email address is dead and I forgot my password. I guess I could ask Charles, but figured I'd just change to a new identity.

See my last reply. You should keep your old identity on C9... You are scobleizer here....

Glad to see you posting!

C
  • Scoble: Exit Stage Left

Scobs,

Please use your other account, scobleizer. I've updated the email address to the one you used for the RobertScoble account.

C