Maria is indeed on our list to interview! We're hoping to catch her this fall when she's in town. Stay tuned.
I had a blast doing these videos with my buddy Mike, and I can't wait to start to do the Countdown vids for MIX09! Do you like how on this very last video they didn't even tell us the camera was on? Niiiiice. That's why I love Channel 9! Here are some more fun stats about the PDC for y'all:
· Coffee Brewed .... 1312 gallons per day (includes breakfast, lunch, breaks)
· Chicken Cooked for Monday's Lunch ... 3,000 pounds
· Candy Bars on Wednesday's Break ... 11,000 pieces
· Bananas for the entire week ... 111,000 bananas
· Breakfast Pastries (IE bagels, muffins, danish, donuts) ... 3,750 dozens for
· the entire week
· Butter ... 773 pounds ordered for the entire week ... 603 pounds consumed.
· Assorted Sodas ... 61,104 ordered
· Yogurt ... 11,424 ordered
This Week on C9 – Hell No! Countdown to PDC2008 Ambush Dan and Brian, Taking Over their Show for 10 Groovy MinutesOct 09, 2008 at 5:12PMDamn right, I do! I fight dirty, too. Lots of biting.
Actually, Mike's Hard Hat Challenge doesn't require PDC registration. Anybody can give it a go and win the limited edition PDC2008 shirt. Go ahead, give it a whirl. Mike's upped the ante to see who can guess his riddle this time.