Ion Todirel said:
I don't dispute that - my only problem is that argument is illogical, and potentially dangerous. "Something new" does not mean "Something better." As a matter of fact, when you vote to elect somebody as unqualified as Obama, it has a higher probability of being
"something worse." Especially when you've got a decorated military hero, with decades of experience, on the same ballot.
From my perspective, it appears Obama rallied the ignorant vote of America by getting them to gamble with their freedom. Not a single person has demonstrated why he's the best option. Only the "popular" one, which means absolutely nothing.
[Bumped for importance]
Yes... Obama has won but will he have our nations best interest?
1) He is clearly a socialist by the means of increasing the tax for the rich and spreading their wealth to the poor and middle class via a check.
2) For years he listened to his anti-American and anti-White religious leader (Jeremaiah Wright) spew hateful messages to his followers.
3) Increasing taxes on big companies doesn't help the economy but makes goods more expensive or worse, encourages them to outsource or leave our borders entirely.
4) Obama wants to change the presidential seal graphic that has been in use for over 200 years.
5) Obama had affiliations with past-terrorist Bill Ayers. Ayers claims responsibility for bombing at the US Capitol and his group, Weather Underground, were responsible for other bombings of government buildings, including New York City Police Headquarters
in 1970 and the Pentagon in 1972.
6) Obama's father was a muslim and raised him as one. Obama no longer claims to be a muslim but there is creditable speculation that he still might be in private, or at least can recite excerpts from the Koran. While muslim faith isn't necessary a bad thing
(the religion is mostly pieceful), having a muslim president and covering it up is huge when our nation's founding fathers developed our nation around Christian principles.
Obama scares the * out of me, period.
Now, just imagine for a second what the liberal media would of done to McCain had he been accused of ANY of Obama's accusations...