1. You need to upgrade and it has to be constant
coz, Changes are constant
2. If you say , you know something means YOU KNOW THAT THING WELL
3. Its typical of the interviewer to expect a hashtype, it needs no intellisense but a little presence of the sense.
4. Most behavioural interviews expect to judge your behaviours to find out whether you chicken out easily or you have a die-hard attitude or atleast if you are /can think in the right direction.
5. Last, the interviewer is human and no science can say how a person thinks.. Perspective still changes. So just becoz you had a bad experience does not mean their interview process is not scienthific.
Also, just b4 signing off... everything in the world thats a fact is scienthific (but whose perspective?)