What, are you kidding?
OK, you asked, so here you go. My professional qualifications are as follows:
1) I ran my own .NET dev shop for 4 years, where I was lead architect and dev for projects from ASP.NET, SOA, BizTalk, SharePoint, etc...
2) I am a MCT for 8 years and taught over 40 different MSL courses
3) I recently authored a book and a course on BI for developers
4) I worked with MSL on curriculum and exams for SQL, SharePoint and more
5) I hold all premier MS certifications - MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, etc...
6) Prior to entering tech, I was a 'C' level executive for more than 7 years
7) I have a degree in linguistics and speak multiple languages
Hm...I think I said all of this in the (video) interview as well.
Are you actually saying that I was hired because I am athletic, rather than the above qualifications? Ok, well it is true that I run 5k races, but I can't say that I do that with any particular distinction. Also, at 5'8" without shoes, no one has ever called me petite.
You must be kidding:)