Waldemir Cambiucci is Chief Architect at MTC São Paulo - the Microsoft Technology Center in São Paulo, Brazil. The goal of the MTC is to be the innovation epicenter for Microsoft's customers, partners, and the community to envision, design, and implement solutions that exactly meet their needs.
Waldemir has 20 years in the IT industry. He has generated a breadth of skills and experience which have enabled him to be a successful IT Architect and IT leader. Prior to his MTC Technology Director role he was IT Architect at Microsoft increasing Microsoft's share across: Public and Private cloud, Enterprise Architecture, Solutions Architecture, SOA projects, and Microsoft technologies for Modern Apps.
• Creating and deploying strategic business and information technology plans.
• Business process strategy, assessment, design and implementation.
• Cloud strategy, evolution, migration and architecture design.
• IT to business technology alignment.
• COMPTIA Cloud Essentials certified, ITIL v3.0 certified, TOGAF 9.0, IASA Foundation certified, SCRUM Master certified, Function Point Analysis, SOA/SOI architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud design.
• Leading, developing, and coaching through change.