Better Together: PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) & Puppet
Our goal with PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) is to make Windows easy to manage, regardless of what tool you're using. Recently, Puppet Labs launched their support for PowerShell Desired State Configuration, and we were lucky enough to have Ethan Brown and Kenaz Kwa from Puppet Labs join us in the studio to talk about and demo integration between DSC and Puppet.
- [00:30] Before we start...what is Puppet?
- [05:30] We have Linux and Windows and Networking
- [13:35] Puppet loves DSC
- [19:10] Demo
- Read through PowerShell DSC documentation, including overview
- Access the Puppet DSC module and take Puppet training
- Getting up to speed on DevOps? Learn the fundamentals
- Learn the State of DevOps with Puppet Labs