Learn about the additive process that is used by 3D printers to create three dimensional parts and examine some of the objects that can be created using a 3D printer.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: 3D Printing Overview
- Mod 02: 3D Printing Hardware
- Mod 03: 3D Printing Software
- Mod 04: 3D Builder
- Mod 05: 3D Model Repair
- Mod 06: End-to-End 3D Printing
- Mod 07: Design for 3D Printing
- Mod 08: 3D Model Scanning with Kinect Fusion
- Mod 09: 3D Printing Opportunities
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.