Learn about the additive process that is used by 3D printers to create three dimensional parts and examine some of the objects that can be created using a 3D printer.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: 3D Printing Overview
- Mod 02: 3D Printing Hardware
- Mod 03: 3D Printing Software
- Mod 04: 3D Builder
- Mod 05: 3D Model Repair
- Mod 06: End-to-End 3D Printing
- Mod 07: Design for 3D Printing
- Mod 08: 3D Model Scanning with Kinect Fusion
- Mod 09: 3D Printing Opportunities
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.