Play ASP.NET - Adding a Service to an ASP.NET Core Website [4 of 13]
ASP.NET uses a technique called "dependency injection" that's built right in. That lets us make classes called "services" that we can make available to any other classes in our website. Let's add a service now!
Learn more about ASP.NET:
- Create a ASP.NET Core Website
- What is ASP.NET?
- Getting started with ASP.NET?
- GitHub Repo: ASP.NET
- ContosoCrafts Repo: ContosoCrafts
- JsonFileProductService code snippet
- Startup.cs ConfigureServices() code snippet