Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: (01) Background Tasks and Components
This module provides an overview on how to create and consume background tasks and components to make your code more reusable. Additionally the instructors will go over how to integrate WinRT components into a solution.
- [15:21] - Create background tasks
- [24:54] - Consume background tasks
- [29:01] - Integrate WinRT components
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Background Tasks and Components
- Mod 02: Hardware and Sensors
- Mod 03: Printing and PlayTo
- Mod 04: Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
- Mod 05: Data, Files and Encryption
- Mod 06: App Deployment
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.