Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: (02) Hardware and Sensors
The easy way to capture media is with camera capture UI, the powerful way is with media capture. This segment demos capturing media from the camera and microphone, discovering device capabilities and reading various hardware sensors.
- [03:24] - Capture pictures and video
- [25:53] - Jack of Tools demo
- [30:15] - Capture audio
- [34:47] - Get data from sensors
- [47:00] - Enumerate and discover device capabilities
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Background Tasks and Components
- Mod 02: Hardware and Sensors
- Mod 03: Printing and PlayTo
- Mod 04: Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
- Mod 05: Data, Files and Encryption
- Mod 06: App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.