Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: (03) Printing and PlayTo
There are two ways to set up your push service, the hard way and the easy way. The instructors provide an overview on how to implement the printing and PlayTo contracts and how to understand the push notification system for doing live tile updates and more.
- [01:33] - Implement printing
- [20:03] - Implement PlayTo
- [36:25] - User notification via WNS
- [46:07] - Two ways to set up a push service
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Background Tasks and Components
- Mod 02: Hardware and Sensors
- Mod 03: Printing and PlayTo
- Mod 04: Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
- Mod 05: Data, Files and Encryption
- Mod 06: App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.