Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: (04) Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
Learn more about the 5 "y"s of good UI responsiveness. This session will review how to facilitate good UI responsiveness for a fast and fluid experience, how to implement animations and transitions, and how to create custom WinJS controls while building in globalization/localization for broader reach.
- [02:13] - UI experience with image scaling
- [11:19] - UI experience with promises
- [35:38] - Chaining promises
- [49:00] - Animations and transitions
- [56:23] - Create custom controls
- [1:07:52] - Globalization and localization
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Background Tasks and Components
- Mod 02: Hardware and Sensors
- Mod 03: Printing and PlayTo
- Mod 04: Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
- Mod 05: Data, Files and Encryption
- Mod 06: App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.