Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: (06) App Deployment
This session will provide some pointers to help you write a test plan with Microsoft Test Manager so you do not test in production. The instructors will provide an overview of adding trial functionality, handling errors, implementing a test strategy and designing a diagnostic and monitoring strategy.
- [03:41] - Implement trial functionality
- [17:44] - Error handling
- [38:13] - Implement a test strategy
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Background Tasks and Components
- Mod 02: Hardware and Sensors
- Mod 03: Printing and PlayTo
- Mod 04: Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
- Mod 05: Data, Files and Encryption
- Mod 06: App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.