Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: (06) App Deployment
This session will provide some pointers to help you write a test plan with Microsoft Test Manager so you do not test in production. The instructors will provide an overview of adding trial functionality, handling errors, implementing a test strategy and designing a diagnostic and monitoring strategy.
- [03:41] - Implement trial functionality
- [17:44] - Error handling
- [38:13] - Implement a test strategy
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Background Tasks and Components
- Mod 02: Hardware and Sensors
- Mod 03: Printing and PlayTo
- Mod 04: Animations, Custom Controls, and Globalization
- Mod 05: Data, Files and Encryption
- Mod 06: App Deployment
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.