This module provides an overview of the Path to MCSD: Application Lifecycle Management, and which exams are part of this certification. It focuses on the requirements and preparation necessary for taking the exams.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.