Azure Active Directory Connect, the simple tool that extends on-premises directories to Azure AD, provides an easy way to implement and utilize AD FS as the user-sign in method.
Federation with AD FS is an option for customers who would like additional unique capabilities, that are not covered with Password Sync. AD FS enables users to sign into cloud services, such as Office 365, while allowing your on-premises Active Directory to control the authentication. In addition, it also provides domain-joined single sign on and support for advanced authentication scenarios such as certificate or smart card authentication.
Table of Content:
- 0:00 – 0:15: Introduction
- 0:15 – 0:45: Choosing Password Sync or AD FS for Sign On
- 0:45 – 0:55: Verifying domain in Azure Portal
- 0:55 – 1:15: Installing Prerequisites
- 1:15 – 3:45: Configuring AD FS
- 3:45 – 4:04: Validate setup
- 4:04 – 4:11: Closing
Presented by Arturo Lucatero, PM, Identity