Learn how to add new data fields to any shape, whether it's an existing Visio shape or one of your own design, and see how to leverage shape data by using it in other shapes. Explore ways to store data in a page and in the Visio document, and find out how to create a shape that uses data about its location to change its behavior.
- [06:12] - Using Existing Shape data fields
- [13:41] - Creating new shape data fields
- [17:32] - Shape data vs. user cells
- [20:44] - Using data from another shape
- [30:57] - Using data from the page and document
- [38:32] - Creating a position-aware shape
- [42:29] - Real-World examples of custom shapes