Play Debugging with Swagger UI [7 of 18] | Beginner's Series to: Web APIs
Debugging is an important part of the development experience. Even though Web APIs don't have the same UI experience as Web applications, developers still need a way to debug and try out the APIs they build. In this video, we'll show you one way to do that using the open source Swagger development tools.
* ASP.NET Core web API documentation with Swagger / OpenAPI https://docs.microsoft.com/aspnet/core/tutorials/web-api-help-pages-using-swagger?WT.mc_id=beginwebapis-c9-cephilli
* Develop ASP.NET Core apps using OpenAPI tools https://docs.microsoft.com/aspnet/core/web-api/microsoft.dotnet-openapi?WT.mc_id=beginwebapis-c9-cephilli
* Swagger tools for ASP.NET Core https://github.com/domaindrivendev/Swashbuckle.AspNetCore
* Download Visual Studio Code: https://aka.ms/webapis/vscode
* Download .NET: https://aka.ms/webapis/dotnet
* Download Visual Studio 2019: https://aka.ms/webapis/visualstudio