Play Web API CRUD Conventions [5 of 18] | Beginner's Series to: Web APIs
When we're working with the resources that Web APIs provide to us, there's usually some common actions that we want to use. In this video, we'll look at how we can map CRUD operations to HTTP and see how we can implement them with ASP.NET Core.
* Create a Web API with ASP.NET Core (Microsoft Learn Module) https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/modules/build-web-api-aspnet-core?WT.mc_id=beginwebapis-c9-cephilli
* Use Web API conventions https://docs.microsoft.com/aspnet/core/web-api/advanced/conventions?WT.mc_id=beginwebapis-c9-cephilli
* Download Visual Studio Code: https://aka.ms/webapis/vscode
* Download .NET: https://aka.ms/webapis/dotnet
* Download Visual Studio 2019: https://aka.ms/webapis/visualstudio