Building Apps for Both Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8: (01b) Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 2
Windows 8 and Windows are not the same platform. This module will cover how they are different by going over the UI and XAML, Platform specific features and reviewing the data model and supporting code.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01a: Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 1
- Mod 01b: Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 2
- Mod 02: Basics of View Models
- Mod 03: Model-View-ViewModel
- Mod 04: Sharing Code Between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.