Building Apps for Both Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8: (03) Model-View-ViewModel
This module introduces the user to MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel), the architecture and the Pros and cons. It will provide and overview for how to share code using MVVM, .NET portable class library as well as going over best practices and providing a wealth of resource information.
- [03:29] - Architecture overview of MVVM
- [08:06] - MVVM and code sharing
- [22:48] - Messages
- [28:14] - Best practices
Full course outline:
- Mod 01a: Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 1
- Mod 01b: Comparing Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Part 2
- Mod 02: Basics of View Models
- Mod 03: Model-View-ViewModel
- Mod 04: Sharing Code Between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.